From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
To: <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 8:51 AM
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: runaway idle

> I'm hoping I can help you fix this so I can con you into coming up
and welding on my crumple tube assembly!! ;-)

Are you kidding?  The only welding practice I've had is with a Sears stick
welder.  It's like playing "pin the tail on the donkey".  Until I strike
an
arc, I can't see a blessed thing with that dark mask on.

But I'll be seeing you sometime in the next year or so anyway since my
sister lives about 30 minutes from you.  Are you going to Pigeon Forge?  I
hope to make it with a new engine from Darren Bowker shipped across the
pond.

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3856299.5103760.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1754452/R=0/SIG=11tjeu2hk/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6