[DMCForum] Renault PCV

No disconnection of PCV. By Renault design, routes from air filter
housing, through valve cover gizmo, to U pipes. Looks just like pic on
page C:02:01 of Tech Manual. This isn't a mod -- engine came that way.
Really is just like yours, except sucks through U pipes rather than
cold start tube.

What I don't understand is how air goes in and out same valve cover
gizmo. On my Fords, enters one valve cover in far corner, passes
through crossover passage in center of manifold, then exhausts other
cover in opposite corner. Perfect sense.

Don't think diagnosis days are over? Have faith. *SOMETIME* before
Pigeon Forge need to stop screwing around in back and start replacing
headliners...

Seriously, car has spent most of its life sitting idle. 25% of total
mileage was accrued in past year. That's a lot of stress at one time.
Is only natural for shakedown period. To be truthful am lucky it
hasn't had calamity. Have utmost confidence in vehicle, however, and
am looking forward to details like headliners, radio, etc.

Give people a lot of crap about my Lincolns, but you do realize last
time one of them went to DC was July 4 *2002* (inaugural trip of SS
DeLorean actually -- took train from DC to Philadelphia to pick up
car). DeLo has made round trip 4 times since then, plus initial trip
DC to North Carolina. Been to Clemson SC too. Not a bad track record.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "checksix3" <jetjock11@xxxx> wrote:
>
> I don't follow your comment about the breather. Since you've
> disconnected the vacuum line from the breather to your cold start
> tube I have no idea how you're scavenging your crankcase and valve
> train. Do you still have the hose from the breather to the air
> cleaner? I hope you're not doing it through there, thats not how it's
> supposed to work and is bad in many respects.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1693352/R=0/SIG=11tralmvc/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6
0178293&partid=3170658> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupm