RE: [DMCForum] Worst Case Scenario: The DeLorean Edition

RE: [DMCForum] Worst Case Scenario: The DeLorean Edition

Will aluminum do the trick? How thick was it?

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12ongbbsq/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3179269?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=924948611>