Re: [DMCForum] DMC-12-A

Uh oh.  Avi might have to get in the ring for this one.

I can very easily see each side of this argument though.  There will
always be dreamers and DOERS.  The difference is that the doers DO
something about their dreams and the dreamers just talk about it.  It is
MUCH harder to DO something time, money, and labor intensive than it is
to just talk about it.

The doers can take negative comments and negative 'advice', and get over
it.  For every venture there WILL be a "NO" man.  The doers accepts it
for what it is and move on.  Dreamers succumb to the negativity and dream
on or dream about something else.

I went off the hook on someone that said they designed a car and they're
going to build a prototype/etc.  I said that it was insulting for someone
to whimsically say that they could/would just do something that, equally,
is taking me all of my time and all of my $ to do.

Likewise, someone that upgrades and restores DMCs may read Avi's post and
say- "avi and whose army is going to do this?".  Hey, if he has the drive
to get it done, sure.  It'll take years and and an easy 6 figures, but
anything is possible.  That's why I say - GOOD LUCK (no sarcasm
intended).

The low down and dirty of it is- If you can't handle opposition, you will
never succeed in realizing your dreams.

Jim

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:24:32 -0500 id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> How can you even think of doing this type of project when your
> parents
> are selling your car to buy a house?
>
> Are you bored and just want to type up posts to the forum?
>
> Do you plan on robing a bank or something?
>
> You sound like a 15 year old with delusions of grandeur, oh wait you
> are
> 15 and that explains it now.
>
> Mark
>

> Avi Sarfaraz wrote:
>
> >  hmm...maybe I'll just stick to my original idea of slightly
> upgraded
> > and slightly restored DMCs.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12ongbbsq/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3179269?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=193923416>