Re: [DMCForum] DMC-12-A

I can do it, But I was looking to see if any partners would like to join
the Idea...Im 15, and technically I can't physically do anything
loan/money generating I wanted to start a apartment complex business so I
could have 5-7k comming in as profit each month supplemented by my own
jobs...I could bankroll the venture as a gift to the DMC community..If I
can't build the Updated DMC,thats okay, Its just one of my many concept
Ideas.

I need a partner to help me get a loan for my apt complex....which leads
to money...which leads to everything else.

When Im 18 me and my RUSSIAN sized army will do it if I still have the
interest.

Im investing Mr. Wiegart's Vector Supercars and Aquajet corporation the
second it goes public. I suppose that If I will be critisized on a
project, even by friends..that I was looking into constructing...well it
seems theres no public demand for it...its kind of like the SR-V8..a
Bastard Child.

I'll have a part of an independant make, the new prototype car will be
ready in 5-6 months...so I guess I'll just pass up the DMC-12A to see
where the new vector is going.

how can I think of this? I think theres plenty of fucked up DMCs around
that will never get a proper restoration of anysort.....I intended to do
some good, with the crap of the crop.

If you people knew me is that I don't surrender and I always regroup after
any loss and go at it again with revamped plans learning from the inital
loss.....Im getting a newer supercar/muscule car within 6-7 months anyway
that triples the cost of Vin 1930. I Never Surrender...but Im not going to
do anything to hurt my friends or the DMC community in anyway, shape or
form.

This was just a dream and will remain a dream until Im able to fully
finnacially back the idea comfortably...my new car will do what I was
considering doing with the DMC...Speed and Power, backed with luxury...but
my new car is horrible for long trips (car people should know what Im
getting) ITs got a V10 and lots of power... and unfortunatley no luxury.

I just thought everyone would like the Idea, I was wrong....