Re: [DMCForum] DMC-12-A

How can you even think of doing this type of project when your parents
are selling your car to buy a house?

Are you bored and just want to type up posts to the forum?

Do you plan on robing a bank or something?

You sound like a 15 year old with delusions of grandeur, oh wait you are
15 and that explains it now.

Mark

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1564416/R=0/SIG=11ti81skc/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=6