[DMCForum] Emissions question

Ok guys, thanx. I looked at another car today and it said "EGS" so
there are indeed two versions of the label. Walt: yes, you're right,
it's a two way catalyst. My Supra has a three way and uses the same
designaton so I was thinking of it.

The bottom line is my label says EGR and the car doesn't have one so
the problem will happen again with any smog tech worth his salt.
Guess I'll have to live with it for another two years. I have no idea
what an EGS is.

And yes Walt, I do need glasses these days. (At least the clowns at
the FAA think so.) Not to worry, it'll happen to you.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12ongbbsq/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3179269?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3179269.4495679.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=686016589>