[DMCForum] Re: ac mode switch question

Hey Martin,
Thanks for the invite, sounds like it would be great fun! I'm not
sure would I be able to make it though unfortunately, I've exams
until January 25th, then I'm also in the middle of getting plates for
my car and getting insurance, I'm hoping to be on the road by mid
February... But I'll definitely get back to you about it if I make
any progress speeding up the licence plates and insurance process.
I think I'll reuse my old dor seals for now, they're not too bad,
except for one bit going down the side of the windshield on the
passenger side, it had become deformed and was making the door very
sticky to open and to close. Perfect now that I cut a little bit of
it off, so now I will just probably fix the bit I cut off with a
scissors and some superglue and see what happens!
Best wishes,
John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi John - replies inserted
>
> "John Dore " wrote:
>
> > On another note, do you have trouble finding oil filters in
England?

www.dieselcentre.com

> > I spent a few hours searching for one today but no luck, I even
had
> > the box of my last one with me, a purflux...
>
> Initially when my car arrived they gave it some wierd small white
one, but
> they got me a purflux this time.
>
> > And another question for you, have you ever found a cross
reference
> > for the door seals over here in Europe?
>
> We _did_ have one from East Kent Trim, but they've run out. Paul
Salsbury has