RE: [DMCForum] Re: ac mode switch question

RE: [DMCForum] Re: ac mode switch question

Hi John

I was chatting to Chris Hawes last night about the meet-up and we kind of
decided to put it off til february so we could all gain a month's tax -
Chris, Dan Willis and myself all have to tax our cars in order to make the
meet. I don't know how the registration process works in Eire, but over
here once you have an MOT you can get it done really fast.

Loctite 406 is a specific superglue designed to glue plastics and rubber
metal - don't use "compromise" superglue off the shelf at the newsagents -
it's crap. 406 is incredibly strong - I bought 3 bottles to do my outer
seals. I got it from here

http://www.norville.co.uk/cat/equip_list.asp?ID=38

Funny where things turn up really....

Martin