Re: [DMCForum] Starter motor removal

Hmmmm. It was originally when I got the car and was replaced. Most of
the grime is just that: Grime. The gearbox seeps slightly where it was
welded up and this has coated the  bottom of the engine and everything
has got stuck to it! I'll be giving it a clean this w/e

Martin

Walter Coe wrote:

>>From your photo, it looks like you have a leaky low-oil pressure switch.

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now