Re: [doc] Focus

Damn! beat me to it. Scrap focus parts arent going to cost you
anywhere near as much as brand new genuine ford parts, even a second
hand diesel pump wont cost you anywhere NEAR £650, a good scrappers
wont charge you more than about £200 or so (or at least I would have
thought)... might be worth trying findapart.com!

unless you are worried about the full ford service history thing..
which if you are doing millions of miles per year, then I doubt.