[doc] Focus

Hi All,
slightly off D topic... unfortunate mine had to go to Daniel to help towards
the cost of my loft conversion but confident I will get another at some
point somehow.  At least The Colonel has gone to a good home.  Might also
have to sort something out about Delorean-Hire.co.uk too.

Unfortunately i'm now car less as my Ford Focus mileage was getting high so
I decided to go for a full service, cam belt, brakes all round etc and hang
on to her - 2 days later it broke down and seems now financially not worth
fixing as my mechanic thinks it's the Diesel Pump approx £650+vat, +fitting,
+ going into fords after etc etc, estimate cost of repairs £1200!  on top of
the service costs i've yet to be billed for!

What do you think - ebay it as a fixer upper?  Just too good to scrap being
a 200 LXTD with Air Con etc.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk