From: Richard [mailto:dickyh11@xxxx]
Sent: 25 January 2004 12:06
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Angle drive hell

Woohoo!!

Well, after getting 1274 on bricks I used my only trolley jack under the end of the spanner to jack it up. It was compressing the spring by a good half inch!

Finally after four attempts the angle drive gave up its grip and is off, along with the completely seized lower speedo cable
I think I bent it a bit in the process, so it may not be refurbishable - soI might need a new one....

Now what's the score on lower speedo cables? Is there a cross that fits, oris it DeLorean specific? In which case does anyone have one they'd like tosell me? :)

Rich H