Re: [doc] Gray Binnacle

I did buy some grey vinyl stuff at a car show which was spot on, but
only enouth to retrim 1 pillar, the chap said it was the last bit he
had, at the time I didn't realise it was near impossible to get hold
of.

Talking of close matches thought, the Jack & Tyre Wrench pouch in
the Volkswagen Passat is a very very very close match if memory
serves.

James RG

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
wrote:
> Do you have access to heat-shriking Vinyl? The original material
is that
> polyurethane foam and doesn't actually have a skin laid on to it.
I have