Cool

My D had been overheating when I drove fast but cooled down when ticking
over. It's always run pretty hot but this was making it undriveable.
It's been in my mate's garage all week. He took out the radiator and sent it
to some place to be checked and rebuilt. I just picked the car up today and
gave it a thrashing down the A3. Temp never went past the quarter way mark.
Now I'm all ready for the Isle of Wight weekend. There should be 4 DeLoreans
there (Claire, Dave, Martin and me) plus Dan in a 911 and Martin's mate
Nigel in a Lamborghini.
Day 1 Sat 13th is at Northwood House Park in Cowes.
Day 2 is at Canoe Lake in Ryde.

Paul (South-West London) - somehow doesn't have the same ring to it as Ian
(Hong Kong) does it? ;)