Re: [doc] Local elections poll !

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
wrote:
> Um.... why?

Well for starters, they do have an open mind towards the classic car
hobby as opposed to many other parties...
What comes to mind are these familiar topics...taxes, VAT, MoT
standards, leaded/unleaded petrol, import restrictions, difficulty in
registration etc etc

I seem to remember there was/is a similar debate in your country?
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Btw, when I imported my DeLorean I was very close *not* getting it
imported due to an old law banning a/c systems that contained freon.
Of course it was meant for newer cars, but no-one ever thought of the
classic cars that would suffer from this particular law.

Cheers,
Stian B.
Norway
DeLorean VIN # 06759