From: jchapelhow [mailto:chapelhow@xxxx]
Sent: 02 September 2003 20:39
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Re: New mag

Chris/Andy

Another great addition to the magazine run! I am not just saying that
because I have an article in print. Andy obviously spends time
setting my text for the article against relevant photos adding a very
professional touch.

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : `Boeing' 0737

>>You will immediately receive the last three issues of the mag as
>>well as a host of other club goodies.

I seem to recall DeLorean stamps being mentioned some time ago, are
these available as a separate item? As a personal comment I would
still like to see a company logo tie, but it would take lots of
interest from other members. Yes, I have a company logo tie which I
occasionally wear for work, but would like to add a `car' tie to my
collection.

Regards

Chris Parnham

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk