Lambo V's a Delorean-"R"

Hello All,

A little word from Stevo in leafy, loafy Bath. My right hooker, Lola, has been driving in rather a special way since Martin and Daves excellent 170HPconversion. She also looks better too, drawing amazed looks from hoards ofbaffled pedestrians when I rumbled slowly down Regent Street, Hyde Park and through Knightsbridge in London. Superb! As some already new, I had the one time opportunity to strut the Deloreans stuff, alongside a brand new Lambo on Regent Street. I was waiting for a few seconds at some rather slow traffic lights, when an Arab in a bright metallic orange Lambo ("money doth not equal class" ladies and gentlemen), pulled up along side. By this point passers-by realised that this was not your usual stand-off at the traffic lights. My newly converted, and now much noisier, Delorean started to rev very heavily, it's deep dulcet tones exciting both my wife, and the crowds standing close by. This was then replied to by our Arab Lambo owner with a full blast of his V12 power. Not to be undone, I again stabbed the gas pedal vigorously, allowing the revs to slowly ebb away. Even before the Lambo could retort, the lights turned in front of us. The last of the street walkingheadless chickens were still at the edge of the road, gawping like headless chickens do. We both looked anxiously ahead, my revs were already hitting3K, and my clutch was millimetres from its bite. My wide wheels could not compare with the Lambos world class rear wheels, my engine size 1/3 of his,my cross breed Irish/English design not his Race Breed Italian. How would this battle of the cult/classic, verses the modern super car end......

As my clutch bit hard, my wheels squealed, the car jerked forward, jaws dropped, I smiled, the Back to the Future theme drummed in my head, my wife Paula screamed, and Lola the Delorean blasted from 0-40 Mph in just a few seconds. Martin and Dave are geniuses, not even the Turbo could have producedthis kind of result. If you don't have the 170HP upgrade, just bloody wellget it. Let Martin and Dave put a smile on your face. When they return it to you, after just 10 days, beautifully cleaned and shined, and you first sit in the drivers seat, prepare for a smile so big your ears will hurt. Getin contact with Martin and sort out your Delorean budget for this year, you won't regret it in the slightest.

Oh, and the Lambo that was next to me at the traffic lights in London? Stalled like a proverbial bastard. The twerp must have selected 3rd instead of1st, and let the clutch out too quickly. Difference between a hedgehog anda Lamborghini? etc etc etc

I sadly won't be at Gaydon, but look forward to showing off Lola some timein the very near future.

With kind regards to all,

Stevo.

VIN#6986
"Lola" in Bath.
RHD GRY MNL
170HP DMC-"R" (Going to have a Delorean R made up in metallic Red to add to the back bumper :) )

Stephen Strelczak
NHS Business Manager

Comtec NHS
Direct 07970008603
Office 01225446122
Fax 01225448360
GCAT supplier for the UK.
HP Procurve Platinum Partner.
HP Business Partner & Fujitsu-Siemens Partner.