From: James [mailto:james@xxxx]
Sent: 23 July 2003 15:29
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] significant price changes

Most of the significant price changes were in a downward direction -
ie, doors now $1000, down from $1870, wings now $495-745, down from
$710-910 (right hand w/ or w/o hole), RPM relays now $40, down from
$75, glass, wipers, wiper arms, etc - a list of the most interesting
went out in our email newsletter yesterday.

Some things went up, of SNIP>>>>