RE: Grey painting and posing and cleaning

RE: Grey painting and posing and cleaning

Thanks for the tip Chris, but I only had one little bit to do, and unlike
Martin, I like Hammerite.

I cleaned under both rear wheel-arches now on Frenchy, I continue to be
amazed how good it is under the muck.

The two trailing arms are literally "like new", the epoxy is perfect and
unmarked.

I've used Mr. Sheen on them, and the fibre-glass under body, after repeated
applications of my "spray and newspaper" cleaning technique.

I'm sure I'll be as bad as Andy, when Frency is running, I certainly wont
want to get it dirty underneath.

I've been out in Delores again this evening...just had to call in at the
garage for my regular fix of DeLorean adulation!

Brakes all sorted now after Dave fixed me up with a new master cylinder and
two new remote servo's (only on RHD auto's).

No more clouds of burning brake fluid!

Chrispy.