RE: [doc] Diesel Centre off this weekend

RE: [doc] Diesel Centre off this weekend

Hi Martin and Dave

I know you have tried everything to get the head studs out, but just a
thought.

1/ B & Q are selling a very small dremel type tool for ?19.95 which includes
an extension to the drill. This gives a very small drill effect about
the size of a biro.It also comes with various fine grinding wheels about 1/2
an inch in diameter

2/ Also I had an occasion where I had to drill some spring steel about 1/4
of an inch in diameter , I had to buy a special drill which cost about ?9.00
I think to drill it.

You have probably tried everything anyway, but what about trying a 1/16 or
1/8th pilot hole first. If you have got to take the head off it may be worth
a try??

Hope the above helps

Kevin #5959