Re: [doc] Help me with my new Delorean

Hi Martin

Thanks, I would appreciate if you could order 2 for me I will keep
one as a spare.

If you let me have you address and also how much you want in Pounds I
wil get a cheque in the post to you.

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
wrote:
> Blimey, everyone needs these steering column bushes! I am putting
an order into Darryl Tinnerstet this week and can get you