Book Statis

Hello Chris P.

I was under the impression that you may have or are in the proccess
of writting a book, the topic excapes me at the moment, but I believe
it is about the cronology of the right hand drives. That may be
wrong.

I am wondering if you are still writing it, or is it already on the
market. I would like to purchase a copy if its availble, and posting
this to the list would also inform the other DeLorean enthusiasts of
this acheivement.

Thanks a Lot
Tom Porter (USA)
Vin: Summer 2003