BTTF Pinball Machine

I've decided to sell my BTTF Pinball machine. Everything works, plays sounds
and music from the movie etc. In fact I still think it is excellent. I also
have a contact in the pinball machine owners club who came around and sorted
it out for me one time. Trouble is that it is too big for the house and sits
in my garage. It's too cold to go down there and play it and I would rather
have the money as I've invested too much in my BTTF Time Circuits project.
They aren't cheap and I was hoping for around £700. Any offers before I put
it on EBay with a reserve of £650. I also have a spare front panel glass
that I was going to frame, but could let go for £50 if the new owner is
nervous and wants a spare.
On another note, does anyone know who owns the DeLorean seen driving around
Redcar/Saltburn in the North East?