From: "mgutkowski@xxxx" <webmaster@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] PRV Hunting - response.
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 07:45:35 -0500

Hi Dan

He seems to....

A hunting Engine does not need a rebuild, but at some point think about
stripping it down to the water pump and replace all the seals, maybe cut
back the vacuum hoses a half-inch etc.

Your Calibra stuffed is it? Have a chat with Si - he's rebuilt his engine
more than a couple of times..... and you know how he likes turbos....

Could have sold you a nice reliable TD BX a couple of months ago....