Re: [doc] Electrics.... ignition!

On 17-08-2002 19:31, Daniel Willis wrote:

> Yes I do mean that... you ARE kidding right?
> I mean that little (I say little..) box does only that?!?

Yes, you can plug the ends together...
This box has TWO functions: it detects a long puls on the stalk
(down) and switches on (or off) the intermittant wiper AND it makes
the wipers stay on for 3 or 4 wipers after using the washer/sprayer.

$90,- is indeed VERY steep for something that does this little.
Should mine ever fail, I plan on rewiring for installing a programmable
delay; you determine the time between wipes, simply by tapping the stalk
in a certain sequence. But since mine is fine I haven't checked if
this can work with the Deloreans' setup.

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000