From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [doc] Electrics.... ignition!
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 18:35:35 +0100

When you say wiper unit, do you mean the black box thingy with a plug in and
out? If so just remove it and plug the two ends together, it means that you
have to pull the wiper down manually for "individual " wipes, but that's no
great loss, the other bits of the two speed wipers should continue to work
OK

Chrispy

-----Original Message----- From: Daniel Willis [mailto:danielpwillis@xxxx] Sent: 17 August 2002 18:02 To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [doc] Electrics.... ignition!

Peeps,

Electics solved. Bad wiring and a misplaced plug.

But my wiper unit is now shot (melted, blown...). Anything UK I can use?

Cheers, (and thanks Martin!)

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana

PS - Just been contacted from someone in the US telling me my car has
"substantially more miles on than recorded".. well there you go.. (the
speedo cable broke years ago!)

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk