Re: Otterstat X-reference

Right done some investigating into this.
Spoke to Dave briefly (12m 53s anybody better that?) and now getting
the one he has sourced for £15 that turns on at lower temperatures.
It looks a bit different as it has more of a probe sticking into the
pipe and apparently needs a cable tie to retain it. But it has the
same push fit anyway.

Anyone who needs/wants an original one, it is off a Rover Metro and
lots of other cars of that era, part Lucas SNB748, this cuts in at 97
and off at 88, extortinate price of £4.79, there was another one that
cut in at 95 instead, but I didn't note its number.

and yes they come with new grommets, my old one is all cracked and
not reusable.

Rich