From: Graham WELLS [mailto:gwells@xxxx]
Sent: 05 July 2002 20:33
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] *** Over-heat protector kit components (from UK
shops) ***

I have done my own 'bleeder kit'; the only problem I had was that I
could not get the original barbed spur out of the thermostat housing. I
overcame this problem by taking off the thermostat cover and drilling
through the spur and then connecting the pipe T-piece etc, with black
pipe.

Chris, I've been near Derby in the last two days and thankfully I was
nowhere near you driving around with the bonnet open and a photographer
recording your acute worry at not being able to see where you were
going.!
When exactly is this being broadcast?

Have a ball at SCS and at the 'Dogs' the night before. I would have
loved to have been there