Re: [doc] Engine Numbers

Engine numbers were most likely sequential, as the numbers on the engines
were put on at the engine factory. However, the engines appear to have been
installed in the engines in a random order. Other than having a warranty
card or original window sticker for your car, there appears to be no quick
way to cross-reference the VIN and the engine number. Your car, in
particular, would be difficult to ascertain.

James Espey
NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBERS
DeLorean Motor Company
15023 Eddie Drive