Re: NEC show

Hi all,

Dan, you asked who's going to the NEC...Well, I for one will be there helping to persuade any "bachelors who've made it" that the DeLorean is a great car. After all, there's room behind the seats for a set of golf clubs, you know! No seriously, I'll hopefully be there on Sat. and Sun. doing my bit. I spoke to Dave Howarth the other day and he said he would be there. Anyone else know for sure that they're coming?

On a slight change of topic, does anyone have the UK part number for the A/C drive belt? I bought one today but it's miles too small so I think I quoted a US part # instead! :)

Final question: I took my front wheel off tonight to have a poke at my broken angle drive and found the spindle has snapped, as I expected. The one half of it was easy to get out (it's in the yellow cap behind the wheel) but my question now is, how do I get the OTHER half out? As I'm yet to buy a set of workshop manuals etc, I had a look on the DML archives and found people seemed to be having all sorts of fun and games undoing the big nut directly behind the wheel. Is this what I should be doing? Any help would be smashing!

All the best,
Phil "no workshop manuals" Peters
VIN #4400