Re: NEC Show & Hot Start Problem

Hi all,

I would have loved to put it in the show, unfortunately I am only
going to be up there on Saturday as I have a friend's birthday bash
on Sunday.
But if I can I will definitely try to drive it up there, it will be
my first drive over 70 miles since I brought the car!.

Anyway even if I can't get the old girl there and have to come by
train I will be there on Saturday.

Next Thing:-

I have the hot start problem, I have heard that this is normally to
do with the fuel accumulator is this the case and is there a cross
reference, I had water in the fuel system a while back, could this
have damaged the accumulator.
How does the accumulator work? What is actually inside it?

Regards

James RG
Woodford Green