From: Richard Kilpatrick [mailto:richard@xxxx]
Sent: 25 April 2002 23:30
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] FW: [DML] ADMIN-Virus problem

In message <MEEMLHCOPECBKGMAKNJDKEGECFAA.chrisparnham@xxxx>,
Chris Parnham <chrisparnham@xxxx> writes

>Be warned been wiped out twice in the last 2 years! My Norton Ant-virus
>picks up about 3 a week on average!

I've found that using Turnpike (Demon's provided software) avoids the
bulk of Virii - though I have Norton on my machine and it also helps me
trace the people who send these things originally - random attacks with
various 'client' side Trojans.

Ontopic ;) Had a nice chat with Gav about The Red Car, and am currently
frowning over figures and balancing things.

Richard
--
Richard Kilpatrick, long haired prophet of doom. |\ _,,,---,,_
Musical suicide - www.mp3.com/RichardKilpatrick /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk