From: funkymcfly [mailto:danielpwillis@xxxx]
Sent: 26 April 2002 13:33
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Clutch master cylinder

Hi all,

Since I'm no nearer to getting my car MOT'd (headlights are still no nearer
to me than the Diesel Centre.. french!) I'm going to take my clutch problem.

On investigation I can get the car to shift gears without the engine
running. When she is running... not a chance. It's been getting
progressively worse over the weeks to a point now where the engine MUST not
be running to get her out of reverse and in to first. I think that there is
no pressure in the clutch system - therefore a faulty master cylinder? I've
not had the time to check and with the weather like it is here (lashing with
rain) I may not get to check over the weekend either... Any pointers of
tests I can run? Price of a master cylinder off hand? (if it's that?)

Of course, the fluid bottle may have split and dumped it's contents.... but
again, I can't check yet!

Still.. got till July 14th to fix it :o(

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk