From: dherv10 [mailto:dherv10@xxxx]
Sent: 21 April 2002 22:59
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Fuel Filter Connection Kit

Group, Today I added another kit besides the O ring kit. It's a kit
for the fuel filter connection. If your connection has been battered
like some have by shops and they used all kinds of plumbing, take a
look at this clean setup. I soldered the compression ring to the tube
and tightened it down tight using teflon tape. Sur-Fit. Shown on the
web site under the fuel section about 1/2 way down under the fuel
filter.
John hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/fuelsystems.shtml