Re: [doc] Thanks!

In message <MEEMLHCOPECBKGMAKNJDCECECFAA.chrisparnham@xxxx>,
Chris Parnham <chrisparnham@xxxx> writes
>Richard / List.

>Cyberspace has its place in any modern club, but its only part of the story.
>
>I regard any person who won't spend 15 a year, frankly, as a tight arse!
>
>Sorry if this offends, but this has been building up for a little while.

I do hope that wasn't aimed at me in that manner. Why I said it has to
go in a van to reach you is because you have managed to squeeze £15 out
of me, you just haven't received it yet - the PDF application crashed my
machine once, but it's done and mailed. Subscribing to the list in order
to see what the general chat was about and maybe ask a question about
something Paul had mentioned is instant.

I was in no way expecting to join this list and not become a member of
the club. Frankly, I'd be an idiot to contemplate owning a DeLorean and
not being a member, but also I think that my level of enthusiasm for the
marque is somewhat underestimated, and I'd planned on joining a long
time ago; just haven't had the motivation/time - a DeLorean being a
fairly distant dream for me.

Richard
--
Richard Kilpatrick, long haired prophet of doom. |\ _,,,---,,_
Musical suicide - www.mp3.com/RichardKilpatrick /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,