From: Phil Peters [mailto:PhilPeters@xxxx]
Sent: 18 April 2002 18:00
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Re: Bonnet + pics of the day

Hi Paul, everyone,

My bonnet has the same problem that you had, in that it sits proud at the
windscreen end. I also think it sits slightly higher on the driver's side.
I've included a couple of photos for everyone to check out of both the
driver and passenger sides where the bonnet meets the fenders.

I seem to remember someone at the NEC back in May 1999 (possibly Chris P)
talking about how to solve this problem but I can't remember what the
process involved! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also on the sub