From: Eddie Milton [mailto:eddie@xxxx]
Sent: 16 April 2002 14:28
To: chrisparnham@xxxx
Subject: CARS IN THE PARK

Dear Chris,

You should've received info on CARS IN THE PARK to be held at Great Yorkshire Showground, Harrogate, 2nd - 3rd June. See www.fivestarexl.com

Is there any chance we could get a handful of DeLoreans on display. We already have appx. 400 cars and confident we will reach 1,000 cars.

Please feel free to contact me on 01376 529393 any time. many thanks.

Best regards

Eddie Milton

p.s. We are also organising a run from Blackpool to the Show, if anyone is interested.