From: Eddie Milton [mailto:eddie@xxxx]
Sent: 09 April 2002 16:10
To: Eddie Milton
Subject: CARS IN THE PARK

I would be extremely grateful if you couldadvise me if you received the information on CARS IN THE PARK, inviting your club to put on a display at the Great Yorkshire Showground 2nd -3rd June. Please see www.fivestarexl.com for further information or call mo on 01376 529393 anytime; this is a direct line that is diverted to my mobile outside of office hours.

The Show has agreat deal of support, our target is 1,000 cars on display and we are already half way there. The profile includes cars from dealers, clubs and manufacturers, trade stands, autojumble & memorabilia, features and entertainment; inlcuding aerobatics and off-road racing from SCORR.

Club space is free and visiting classic drivers will get free entry by pre-registering for a Show pass. Passengers pay just £5.00 instead of £7.50

We are also organising a run from Blackpool to Harrogate for the Sunday.

Many thanks & regards,
Eddie Milton