From: Jordan Morris [mailto:film_fan@xxxx]
Sent: 12 April 2002 00:18
To: chrisparnham@xxxx
Subject: RE: Bristol Delorean

Chris,
Great news!!! I am now a Delorean owner!!!! Now there's just one
problem, insurance. After calling the 'normal' insurance companies I've
decided that's probably not the way to go so I was wondering if you knew of
any companies that might be worth phoneing or if you knew any other young
owners that might be able to help.

All the best,

Jordan