Re: [doc] Parts 4 sale

How much for the clock and dome lights???

Stian Birkeland wrote:

These parts are used, but still in a good shape. Some of the items were replaced mainly by cosmetic reasons and some just for the heck of it. A few parts are new, and a result of wrong parts numbers when ordered. I'd hate to throw any parts away, but I can't store this forever, so please make me an offer.I'd really like to sell it all together in one bunch. 1 Digital Clock (working!) NEW 2x A-pillar trim driver's side, grey, front windshield (may need some new fir tree fasteners) 2x A-pillar trim passenger side, grey, front windshield (may need some new fir tree fasteners) 2 Stainless "rails" for roof sealing (both sides) 2 Sunvisors (both sides, grey) 2 Loop handles for both doors (grey, with metal rings - for early DeLoreans) 1 Wiper/Indicator Switch 1 Seat Belt Buzzer 1 Centre Console Armrest (the holder for the ashtray and window switches) 1 Tray for washer bottle 1 Washerbottle w/defect motor 1 Driver's side metal armrest - holds mirror switch/lock button/release handle(will need a new coat of black matte paint and a polish to get rid of superficial rust - this item is no longer available) 2 Original dome lights (working!) Best wishesStian BirkelandNorway VIN # 06759

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk