British Car Museums?

DOCers,

I am in need of some assistance (kind of DeLorean related). My Classic Car
Club in HongKong is trying to convince the HK Govt to set up a Classic Car
Museum here.

Has anyone who has visited a Car/Transport Museum lately got any decent
photosbrochure of the general facilities ... halls of cars, wall displays,
memorabilia displays, etc. I need to show the Govt some precidents. Builieu
Car Museum, and the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (any good
interior/exterior shots from Eurofest 2001?) come to mind!

Anything that would help our case would be much appreciated. My DeLorean
could become one of the temporary exhibits (when its not pounding the HK
tarmac!!!).

Cheers, IAN