Let me Introduce my self....

Hi All,

Now that I have finally got round to joining the club properly I
though I would introduce my self. The names Allan Bullock and I live
in South Devon in the English Riviera. I am 21 years old and am
currently studying a degree in Computing and Informatics at the
University of Plymouth, so most of the time at the moment I live
there. I hope to buy a Delorean when I have graduated and hopefully
start earning loads of money!!! So at the moment I have to make do
with my Sunstar model. Like most people it was the Back to the
Future films, which I saw at a young age, which brought the Delorean
to my attention. I though it was great and still do, only a couple
of other people I know like the car. My Dad is also in to cars,
mainly classics, he has had an MG B Roadster restored, which he
rarely drives so it is left covered up in the garage. I am currently
trying to persuade him to swap the MG for a Delorean, but I don't
thinks he's as keen on the Delorean as me. I have only ever seen two
Deloreans in the flesh, so to speak. One was at the Haynes Motor
Museum in Somerset and the other in my hometown. One day I was
sitting in my Seat Ibiza, my current car, at some traffic lights
about 3 cars back and in the lane next to me this car went past and
pulled up at the front so I didn't get that much of a good look. I
sat there for a few seconds thinking it was a Lotus because it was
painted black, but then realised it was a Delorean, but my Seat would
not keep up with it on the dual carriageway and I lost sight of it.
So I would like to have a better look at one, one day.
That's enough about me hope to make it so some of the meetings this
year, or you could come down to our Riviera Classic car show on the
28 of July.

Cheers
Allan Bullock