Update 'n stuff!

Hi all,

Very VERY busy weekend just finished as the light disappeared... and
what a weekend...

Long and short of it is I'm now running euro-spec front springs on
Hana. Two afternoons work (for two people), a lot of swearing and
some pulled muscles is all it takes to do it yourself!
I've done it before so it wasn't a big deal but as with all oldish
cars I ran in to obvious problems. Bolts that didn't want to move and
general stubornness.

The car looks great now and is a good couple of inches lower where it
counts!

Next weekend... electrics...

Sheesh!

Dan (Best £50 spent so far!)