From: "Paul Feagan" <paul@xxxx>
To: <doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [doc] Car Show
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 18:49:12 -0000

Just been speaking to Vic Gallucci. He's the bloke who's always in the
background in The Bill. He plays the longest running CID officer and doesn't
have a name, although he has spoken a few times. I think he holds the record
for the most appearances as an extra in film and tv or something.
Anyway, he also organises car shows for charity. Last year I went over to
Windsor for one that he set up. For some reason he always gets loads of
those little Fiat 500s along. This year, he's organising a show on the Isle
of Wight in aid of some children's home there or something like that. The
date is Sun Sep 15th and it's in Rye IOW. He's done a deal with the S'ton
ferry operator, White Link Ferries (hmmm DeLorean, Belfast, Titanic, White
Star Line - White Link... What the hell I'm sure it will be okay so long as
nobody brings Kate Winslet) so that all show cars go across free. You can
also go free on Saturday if you want to stay over. Hotel not incl.
I said I'd most likely go along and I'd also ask anyone else with a D. I
know a few of you live even closer to S'ton than I, so it may be that a few
of us could go.
Anyone interested?
Paul

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk