Re: [doc] Brought her home tonight

Dear Chris,

Thank you for the video offer. If the video is downloadable on
RealPlayer, it should work on my PC.
What type of time frame are you planning? ( I will be on a business trip
to Japan & Seoul Korea for approximately 30-35 days).

May I sincerely inquire about the price?
Since it is an 1983, does the muffler have the infamous chrome tips on
the end?
The interior is Gray, with Gray Carpet?
Headliner is original?
Steering wheel original?
The seats too?
The condition of the boot & bonnet?
The stainless body, and scratches, scuffs, dings or dents?
The original "zebra stripes" in stainless?
The wiper arms original?
The radio is original?
Any upgrades or updates?
Any aftermarket parts?
Any leaks from the differential and oil?
Original relays and electric's?