From: Martin Gutkowski [mailto:webmaster@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2002 11:07 PM
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] DeLorean Article;The Scotsman

Well, I can claim one back - I was rung up by a reporter from "The Scotsman" - a respected scottish broadsheet. Wednesday

March 6th featured a double-page spread in it's "S2" supplament. I got my copy today. It features a large photo taken from

Back to the Future, and sheds a fair account of the story. It doesn't go into the car itself in great detail, but I'm quoted

as saying that had it been in production for longer, the initial shortcomings would have been recitifed. Us owners are
described as "delightfully eccentric".... basically not a bad word is said about the car.

I gave the reporter Rob Lamrock's name, and he also spoketo Marvin Stein - we all raved about the car, and the joy of owning

one.

I'd have preferred a bit more about the car itself, but that doesn't make intresting readinf ro monst I guess :-)

I need to get to an A3 scanner to get this article ont hewebsite, but I'm hoping James RG can help???

Martin

Senatorpack@xxxx wrote:

> List,
>
> The current British Car Magazine ($4.95USA) issue February-March 2002
> features a story on the DeLorean. Story by Graham Robson, pages15 thru 19.
> Graham Robson seems to have consulted with Quentin Wilson for his opinions on
> this months' story.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Michael Pack

Access Your PC from Anywhere