RE: [doc] BTTF DVD Release and info

Well , they are "video cd" still brand new un opened.

The BTTF 2 ,
There are lots of impressive looking holograms, sticker and numbers on the
back.D6528674,
fve922091
(LDP) 03/12/2001,
44755516...
.Malaysia...
sijil penapisan filem ( sijil 8)
HVN berjaya.hvn
Universal etc etc.

Each film is on 2 cd's Lovely printing on the covers.

I paid ?35 for the set off three films.

I don't think I will open them anyway, I'll keep em sealed up, in BTTF
collection.

I been buying quite a bit recently off EBAY , the 3 paperback books, "Lobby
pictures" for BTTF3,

Just stick BTTF in the Ebay search engine.

Paul, I hope you've noticed I've been trimming my postings!

Chris Parnham