From: Mike Sumner <mike16uk2000@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] RE: Eurofest 2002 / Test Track
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 22:59:31 +0000 (GMT)

I agree entirely! I think one every 4 years is far
too infreequent. An annual event, even if only a
small one, would be a great idea.
As regards to the test track, I think it should be
awarded a preservation order (like Paul McCartney's
house), since it's a spot of enormous interest, and
ever growing.
BTW It should "only" be a couple of years now until I
can afford to buy my very own "silver beasty" (unless
the unlikely event of me being awarded a pay rise
occurs).

Regards,

Mike.

Just a wild idea here...