Lock, stock and two smoking solenoids.

Only joking the solenoids still work fine.

I was asking the other night if the Delorean windows have a shut
off device once fully closed, as in you've closed the window, but
you continue to hold the button 'Click, Click, Click' as the motor
continues to try and push the window through the ceiling of
the door.

Now Dave said, that this is a commom problem and you can break
something here, as in no not all Deloreans do this.

What I want to know is, yes the car is old that's how it was
designed, let go you idiot!

or...

Well yes an action should take place and the motor should shut off,
or at least not sound as though somethings about to break.

Also

How best I'm I to disconnect the central locking to revert back to
manual closer, so I can safely lock/unlock doors without burnouts,
battery problems etc until I get around to sorting a mod out to save
my still working central locking system.
I know I'll have to disconnect the arm to the solenoids for easy
locking and unlocking action, but what else?

and has anyone had any experience with the American Zilla door
locking Product? I quite fancy remote locking and even maybe
Lauuunnch control!

James #569